Saturday, January 5, 2008

Back to Work








It has been a very nice break. Brady has had off pretty much the last 2 weeks and only worked a bit here and there and we were super lazy but that is all over with. We got a lot of projects around the house done and a lot of rest. We even got in a date or 2. We love having Grandma's in town. Addisyn spent the night with each Grandma once and we went to dinner and movie one time and the other time did a lot of little things around the house.

But it is back to work for Brady and for me in a sense. We have bible study on Monday, library time on Tuesday, we start swim lessons on Wedsday and playgroups on Friday. We will also be hitting the gym up again. We have not been in so long and Addisyn has not been sick which has been nice.
We went to the zoo today cause it was so nice. It was like 75 and beautiful. Addisyn had a great time.




My latest adventure with her is crawling out of her crib. I always have everrything in place in her room but the other day for nap time I left a dog on her ottoman and she flipped out and was crying. I did not even realize that was why. We were watching her on the video monitor and then all of a sudden I heard a thump and a loud cry. When I got there she was holding her dog and was happy as can be. She is so silly. She has not tried it again and if she does, toddler bed here we come. I wanted to wait til she was more verbal but who knows. Only time will tell.

I am currently 25 and 1/2 weeks pregnant and almost in the double digits till Baby #2 is here. Still no name though. Hope everyone had a great New Years eve and day.


Does my daughter have any chance of being normal!!!

0 comments: