Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Cambry SMILES












We finally caught some great pictures of Cambry smiling. She has been smiling for a few weeks but we have yet to caught one on camera til now. So here are a whole bunch. She smiles a lot for Brady.


We had the Ales over today and Addisyn loves to be one of the big kids. She was copying them and had a great time. It makes me excited for all her cousins to be visiting this summer cause she is going to be in heaven. My sister gets in tomorrow and I get to meet my new niece.

Addisyn says the funniest things. She says the same things I say all the time. Which is "oh". Everything is like "oh". When she wants something she will stick her hands out and go "oh, oh". And she says sorry all the time. Like if she runs into you, she goes "sorry" or sometimes "oh sorry". She is adorable. We took her to Sea World and it was just Brady and I and she had a great time. We got to do the water park and what not. She enjoyed all the attention, I am sure.

2 comments:

alesworld said...

Those are Amazing smiles! We had fun on the slide; good investment!

Anonymous said...

Award Winning Smiles!! I love staying connected trough your blog!! Love Sharon Brunet/ Noel's Mom