Tuesday, July 22, 2008

3 months of pure Bliss










My little baby girl is now 3 months old. She is too sweet I tell you. She is not the best sleeper but that is my only complaint about her. She goes to bed at 7 and wakes up at 10:30, 1:30, 4:30 and then 6. She does not eat at 6 just wants to come and cuddle with me. But she eats and goes right back to bed. She is only young once so I am just giving in and feeding her.




She is also not the best at tummy time. Addisyn was rolling at this age but each baby is different and she will get it soon.




She loves to watch Addisyn. It makes me so excited for when they are older and can play together. Addisyn loves her so much too. Actually as I type, Addisyn was crying cause she wanted to go and see her!!! Addisyn comes up and kisses her on the head all the time. What a lucky girl Cambry is to have Addisyn as a sister.




She is starting to giggle. I am the only one who has heard it, but I promise she does do it.




Also her eyes are still light and gray. We will have to see what they do. Her hemangioma is not growing either. I could not be happier with its non-growth.

0 comments: