Tuesday, August 12, 2008

She turned 4 months











Already 4 months old and kind of sad. I went through her closet and cleaned out the newborn and some of the 0-3 month clothes. So sad. This is our last so I know I will never get to up them on anyone else. But at least I have 2 beautiful and healthy girls. As I was taking her 4 month photos on the blanket, she rolled both ways. She was just rolling from her back to front but she did both and was doing them a lot. I was so proud of her. She is also a lot better at her tummy time. I was worried for awhile cause she could not lift her head up at all. We go to the dr. on Monday. I will probably start ceral then. She is still eating every 2-3 hours at night. Sometimes she will got 4-5 but that is rare. Oh well, at least I do not have to get up and go to work. OH and her eyes are still green.
I also included some picture of us letting balloons go for our internet friend Bella. It would have been her birthday on Sunday but she died of SIDS when she was only 2 months old. We let balloons go in her honor and to find a cure for SIDS.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love the pic of them looking at the camera together.

Cambry looks like she has a cute little pot belly!

I hear ya on being sad putting away the tiny little clothes...

alesworld said...

And so, you shall have her sleeping through the night until she starts teething, then it will be up w/ separation anxiety, then it will be up with potty training and wet beds, then the monsters will have you up, and then years from now she will be sleeping for real through the night and you shall creep up there at 3 am just to watch her breath and your heart will miss those days of angel breath on your neck! We all know how I feel about those clothes going away..... Our prayers are with Bellas family.