Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving and More













.




I do not know what I have been doing but we have been super busy. So I am putting a whole bunch of random photos on here. We have gone to Sea World a couple of times and enjoyed the Christmas theme they have going on. We took Cambry and she seems to enjoy it as well.
Cambry cut her top 2 teeth! She has been grinding them together and it drives me crazy(like nails on a chalkboard thing). SHe is crawling and starting to cruise. I think she is going to be an early walker.
We enjoying Thanksgiving with Brady starting a Turkey bowl! He had a great turn out. He was super excited. I did bootcamp in the morning. I am hardcore I tell you. J/K Then we headed out to Blanco for a country style Thanksgiving with horses, chickens, cows and sheeps. It is so much fun Addisyn out there. Oh and they have dogs and cats too. I think Addisyn was meant to live on a farm.
Sorry to overload you with pictures. I just never know what to share. I know my mom likes to see them all so at least I know one person enjoys them.

1 comments:

Katie said...

Auntie Katie and the cousins like to see them too!

Keep posting girlie!