Thursday, December 8, 2011

Halloween


The girls favorite part was handing out candy.

Cambry striking a pose.


Work it Addisyn


Addisyn and her boyfriend Solomon


The crew!


My Strawberry


Pumpkin Carving time


Party at the neighbors


Addisyn and her cute friend from the gym at the gym halloween party


Headed to the gym party



Sassy


I am slowly getting up to date. We have had a lot going on over here. We were in Arizona for 6 days, then the day I get back I go to the doctor and find out I have to have my appendix taken out all 2 days before we are moving and I have to pack, move and clean the old house. Whee I am ready to slow down which it has been this week!!! We love our new house! It is so beautiful.























So here are some Halloween photos. We were in Corpus the weekend before Halloween so we missed a lot of events. We just went trick or treating and had our annual picnic at the park! Addisyn was a cute little lady bug and Cambry was Strawberry Shortcake. We love face paint around here. We do it on a daily basis almost.























0 comments: