Saturday, July 21, 2007

4th of July Pictures






First off I would like to say that I hope my brother had a wonderful birthday. It was July 3rd. Next my nephew Colin had a birthday which was July 2nd and finally Emmanuel which was July 17th. I hope you guys had wonderful birthdays.
Our 4th of July was pretty fun. Brady had the day off and we were headed to the zoo but as we were about to exit it started to poor down rain. It was 9:30 AM so we figured ChuckeCheese would not be busy so we headed there. We played for a couple hours and let Addisyn get out some energy.
That evening we had Junior, Sandi, and Justin over for dinner and went outside and saw so many fireworks. Addisyn went to bed at 10 and slept through all the fireworks some how. She was not scared of them at all though. She is so funny!!!

0 comments: