Monday, October 29, 2007

Pumpkin Patch, Pumpkin Carving, Stomach bug

Well my poor little girl had her 1st real sickness. She caught a stomach bug. She has had pink eye once and that is the only time she has ever been to the doctor besides well visits. We were driving home from Uncle Cory's football game and she started throwing up everywhere. It was really sad and not fun. She was so snugly the next day though. It was seriously the sweetest thing. She is normally to busy to cuddle for more then 2 seconds. I enjoyed holding my little toddler,(tear) when she was not feeling well.


















We went to a pumpkin patch on Saturday. I thought Addisyn was feeling better but she ended up throwing up on the car ride there and got her cute Halloween outfit dirty so she had to wear something else. Here are some pics. I know I am going to have a lot after Halloween so I am throwing in some from the other Halloween events.












We also carved pumpkins today. Addisyn had fun watching and trying to eat the pumpkin. I think she thought it was cantaloupe or something. She did not like it. Brady carved a mean pumpkin and I made a cute girl pumpkin.









Tomorrow we are headed to ZooBoo at the zoo with some of our friends and going trick or treating for a bit on Halloween. I will post pics of my little skunk!!!









0 comments: