Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sea World














We were able to go to Sea world complements of NuStar which is where Grandma and Grandpa Slaughter work. We had a private dinner and snack and drink tickets and our own private show. Addisyn did so well. I did not think she would be that interested in the shows but she really liked them. Pointing out all the animals at the show. Her favor was the fish aquariums. She loved looking at all the beautiful colorful fish. I think we are going to get a pass. It is just the drive that gets to me but some of my friends got a pass so that will be nice. I just don't know how I am going to take both the kiddos next summer. We will have to see. Hopefully some grandparents can help out and watch baby number 2.
We made the appointment to find out the gender. We get to find out November 20 at 9:00. I am excited to see what it is. I am kind of feeling a boy. In fact I call it a boy all the time. We had an appointment on Tuesday and everything looks great.

Hope everyone is having a great week.

0 comments: