Friday, December 21, 2007

Almost Christmas



Here is a cute video of Addisyn with all the new things she is learning. She was a little distracted but you can see that she is learning her body parts and learning her animal noises. She also blows the best kisses. That was what I was trying to remember to have her to do.


She is so cute. We go to the gym about 3 times a week and I meet my friend Ann there and her son Liam who is exactly 1 month younger then Addisyn, anyway they play together pretty well. Addisyn can be a bit rough and sometimes hits. We went to pick them up yesterday and they were telling how Addisyn was pushing Liam and I was like oh no but she went on and meant that she was pushing him in this little car toy. I was so relieved that she was not being mean. They even said that she was very nice and if another kid was crying she would go up and hug them. Melts my heart. We also try to go the pool once a week with her. They have this slide that I would say is about 5 feet from the ground, pretty big and Daddy was too scared to let her try. Well we did it on Thursday and she loved it. She was not scared at all. Of course Brady did not let her go under at the end and would caught her. She is becoming quite the fish. She just walks in the water everywhere and does not care if she falls or going under. I am glad that I have her signed up for swim lessons next semester.



We have had a couple Christmas parties and I had 2 cookies exchange and I made a total of 11 dozen cookies. We brought some to the workers at the gym and some to our neighbors. Thank goodness.



I had a Doctor appointment and everything looks great with Baby girl. Still no name though.


If you are traveling stay safe and Merry Christmas!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to wish all of you a Merry Christmas! I always peek @ Your Lovely Pics and enjoy keeping up with your beautiful family! Love, Grandma Sharon Brunet