Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Getting Ready for Christmas

Well things have been great over here. Busy as usual. Addisyn had a great Thanksgiving. We did not do too much since it fell on my birthday or should I say my birthday fell on Thanksgiving. My mom watched Addisyn at night and Brady I went out to Dave and Busters and had some fun.

We have been decorating for Christmas and I am super proud to say Addisyn is not getting into everything. I was almost sure that we would have to re wrap almost all the presents but she has not messed with them at all. She does not even mess with the tree. She has been getting sick a lot lately and I am sure it is because I take her to the daycare at the gym but what can you do. Nothing major and I hope it stays that way.

Well you can see I taught Addisyn to knock on Daddy's door when he is at work. She thinks it is so funny and so do I. I am not sure how Daddy likes it. This may end up back firing on me one day.







We took Addisyn to see Santa at the hospital where I delivered her. He was supposed to fly in on a helicopter but due to the weather he came in on an ambulance. She thought it was neat but not sure that she could pick who Santa was out of the crowd. It was too busy for her to get to meet him but I am sure she will soon.
Addisyn also had her 1st playgroup over here. She had 4 other kids from our music class over to play. She did well and shared all of her toys. (I was super nervous about that part.) We have been having a lot of fun with that group of kids and they are all within 2 months of Addisyn's age.
Hope everyone is doing well. Still no name for baby #2!!!!



0 comments: