Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Addiysn is 18 months






Addisyn is officially 18 months old. It is going so fast. She is talking so much and saying her ABC's and counting. We have been super busy lately. We tried out a Little Gym class today and she acted like she had been there all along. She jumped right in and is not shy one bit. I am debating rather to sign her up for Little Gym this summer or do go ahead and go to a real gymnastics place. I want her to be a little gymnast. She is very talented, I think.:) We have also been working on her eating habits. She was drinking and getting too full on her milk and not eating but lately she started eating. She loves fruit and some veggies. She is a pretty healthy eater.

Brady played in a dodge ball tournament last Friday and had a lot of fun. His team made it to the final game but did not win. I scored a cool dodge ball shirt. Brady has also taken on the role of leading the flag football team through the church. He has really enjoyed it and this year is in charge. He is doing a great job and has met many wonderful Christians through the process.
We also became members of our church. We had been attending for some time but finally made it official. We have meet so many wonderful people there. It is a huge church but it so nice to go to church or something they are offering there and see so many faces you know.
I am 33 weeks tomorrow and doing great. My Dr. says everything is great and the baby is head down which is awesome. I am going to put my gym membership on hold as of March 1 so I will just have to walk at home but I did a lot more this time then with Addisyn and it makes me feel great.
Happy 77th birthday Grandad and Happy 29th to Jodi!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

kristin said...

You look so good pregnant! But I sure do miss seeing you!