Thursday, February 7, 2008

Look what Addisyn FINALLY has

PIGTAILS!!!!!!




As you can see when Addisyn was little I put many bows in her hair and headbands. Well she now has decided that she never liked them and never will. When we hang out with my friend Alsyon who has a girl Quin with lots of hair, Addisyn decides to help her out too and pull hers out. Well I gave Addisyn a challenge when I found out I was pregnant. I am creating a whole baby in 10 months, can she create a ponytail? She did it, well kind of. It is very small and I prefer the 2 to the one. I have not tried one but I think the 2 looks really cute. Brady can tell I am so happy. She told her last night, "You make Mommy so happy when you leave things in your hair." Which is so true and I can not believe she leaves them in. She does not like to have them in but once they are in, she forgets about them.




As you can see not too much going on here. Happy 4th Birthday to Devean. My sister had her baby on January 31. Finally a little girl named Finley. Hope you all are doing well.




I go to the doctor tomorrow and will let you know if any news arrives. I start to go every 2 weeks already. Going so fast.






2 comments:

alesworld said...

How Wonderful!!!! I am proud of Addisyn, I hope she doesn't teach little sis and Finley how to pull out bows!

Anonymous said...

Hey Beth!

I LOVE Addisyn's pigtails! I didn't have any hair as a baby either. My mom pierced my ears because everyone thought I was a boy. :) When I hit about 2 though, it all came in and I have super thick hair now!

Any names for the baby on the way yet? We need to get together soon with you guys.

Love,
Breanna Emmitt