Thursday, October 16, 2008

Beautiful Girls








Here are a few pictures of my wonderful girls. I might be a bit bias but I think they are just so precious. I feel blessed to be able to spend everyday with them. Most days, that is but I think everyone gets a bit burnt out here and there.


We went to Brady's football game last night and the girls love going. Cambry loves to be outside and Addisyn has fun hunting down the dogs and playing with them.


They also like to play in Cambry's crib. Addisyn can climb in there. She actually just did it as I type. They grab the blanket and play "night night". They play so well together already. Addisyn thinks she still needs a pacifier, although she really never took it.


Finally I put a picture of our older babies, our dogs. Tex and Sam apparently thought that the middle of the stairs made a great resting place.


1 comments:

alesworld said...

They are beautiful girls! Looks like Aunt Katie is fueling the gymboree fire:) Cute outfits.