Sunday, October 5, 2008

She Made it




Cambry made it threw the whole church service today and last night. She normally cries so much that call me and I have to go and get her but yesterday was my night to volunteer. I normally go in Addisyn's room and they have like 15 kids with only 2 adults but they had 6 kids and 3 volunteers so the sweet lady knows Cambry gets called out every week so she thought it was a great idea(and it was)me go and volunteer in her room. She was great playing with everyone. Brady did not know I made the switch and when he came to get Cambry he was so excited then he saw me and was like, 'that is cheating' so today I was watching the numbers, waiting for ours and nope. Proud parent moment. I hope this continues. I will keep you updated.

After every dinner, we normally head to the park. Don't you just love the fall and hanging out at the park? I used to be very scared of letting Addisyn play in the sand at the sand volleyball court but I have been letting her and washing her when we get home. She loves the park!!! They both love to swing. I am sad the daylight savings. I hope we can still make it to the park.

Getting ready to go to Grandma Slaughter's house to celebrate Brady and his Aunt's birthday!!:

0 comments: