Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Addi preforms ad MORE ear infections


Being Silly! I love Addisyn's eyes

Waiting at the doctors office

This ear hurts

This is my sister

About to preform.
We had a busy weekend. Addisyn had 2 performances. She sang at her "Breakfast with Santa" at her school. Video below, please bare with the bad filming, I was holding Cambry and trying to film. The we headed off to watch her gymnastics debut. She did really great. There were tons of people there and her group was the first to go on. What a change from last year! She would not even sing last year but this year, front row performing little Queen. She told me she is done with gymnastics but she wants to do cheerleading(I did not push that) so I told her she needs to keep up gymnastics if she wants to do cheerleading. I was really big into cheerleading and not to toot my own horn but caught on really easily and I was pretty good. I thought Cambry would follow in my footsteps but if Addisyn wants to try I am all for it. Kind of, it is very expensive to have them do all-stars at a young age. We will cross that bridge when we get there!
Thursday Addisyn was complaining her ear hurt so I made an appointment for Friday. But she was complaining all day so we decided to go that night. They have this after hours doctors office which my girls now love cause they give you a Popsicle and you get to go to the treasure box on the way out! But Addisyn did have a double ear infection. Well Saturday Cambry had fever and was acting really grumpy. So she said her ear hurt but I was thinking she just wanted to go to the doctor like Addisyn. On Thursday she was really sad the doctor did not "doctor her". But she had an ear infection as well and both girls go Popsicles and treasure box treats again. Poor girls, I thought we had grown out of these ear infections. But glad to say they are a lot less grumpy this week:)

0 comments: