Sunday, December 26, 2010

Addi is out from school... So we will play!


Princess? I prefer the natural look!!

Make up time

Being so still

Super Dad and Addisyn

Cambry getting her nails down

See what I was talking about.

Singing away

The hair begins

Loves to perform

Waiting for her turn

Take it away addisyn
o
Pump It Up time

PJ day at school
So Addisyn had a 2 week break from school and I and 2 week break from watching the little kids I watch on Tuesday and Thursday so it just so happened Daddy was not busy with work so we have been having some fun times around here. Also we got a surprise visit from our beloved cousin who drove in from Arizona. The girls were so excited(we were too of course). They came for a quick trip but anytime we get with them is great!
We went to Pump it Up with them and had a blast! We had slumber party over here with them and then the girls and I went to princess playtime where they got their hair, nails, and make up done. Ok, so they asked Addisyn if she wanted her hair to be straight or curly and she chose straight. Wow, that is all I have to say, check out the pics and you will see why I said wow! You will see super dad meet me up there. He is such a good dad. It was open to the public so I figured there would be a lot of people there, but we were the only ones so I pleaded for him to come up and meet me.
We also hit up the children's museum and lots of time at Grandma's. The girls also got to spend the night at GeGa's and look at Christmas lights with her and drink hot coco. We have been busy.
Next will be the Christmas post!

0 comments: