Saturday, February 5, 2011

We are adding a new member to our family....


Scratchy Dowlearn!!!!

The first night


It's ride home.
Cambry on her date.
Addisyn headed to the cheer clinic
The other night Addisyn went to a dance clinic for one of the local high schools around here so we dropped her off and took Cambry on a date. We ended up going to this hamburger place across from Petsmart. We had plenty of time before we had to go get Addisyn so I said let's take Cambry to Petsmart to just look. Well I had impulse buy!! We went to look at the cat's and I just felt like getting one. So we let Cambry pick it out and name it. She chose the one that played with her the most through the glass. She chose a pretty cute name. We did not even help her. Anyway, this cat has been a big hit. It sleeps with Addisyn and she loves it so much. I do feel bad for Cambry cause she is not as gentle so right now it prefrers Addi over Cambry. I was never a cat person. My mom is allergic and we never had them growing up but I will say it is growing on me for sure!

0 comments: