Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Spirit Week at Cheerleading


Mis match day





Her hair looks light here




IT is hard work to cheer at 3!


A few last minute projects before school starts



Addisyn's pineta has become a family member around here


Me with my backwards shirt and photographer Addisyn at work


Backwards day


Headed to a birhtday party in our pjs




We are done with our 4 day a week practice for cheerleading. I was figuring the girls were getting a bit tired so I decided to see if the other coaches would agree to have a theme week and every day we would do something silly and just to give it some spice for the girls. My girls really liked it and won on mis match day!!! It was really hot out there. Like 100 and they were out there for 2 hours at time. They did so well and are really enjoying cheerleading. I could not be happier.

Addisyn's birthday is in 2 weeks and she is getting a trampoline for her birthday and I already figured out that they will getting some mats for Christmas so they can work on there backhandsprings here with me!!

0 comments: