Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A few new pics





Cambry went to the Dr on Tuesday and has lost 6% of her birth weight so she is down to 6 pounds 12 ounces. They are a bit concerned so we have to go back on Friday to make sure she is gaining weight. My milk just came in so I am hoping she is. She just goes to the bathroom so much that I have no idea how she is ever going to gain rate at this rate. She is a bit jaundice too. She was a 4 when we left the hospital and they tested her on Tuesday and she was 13. They take serious action at 20 so I hope it improves soon. Once again I think with my milk coming in that will help.

Addisyn has been pretty good. She is such a Daddy's girl. It makes me happy and sad. She has just been hanging with Dad all week long. They went to the gym and to Chuck e Cheese and been playing non stop. The real test will be on Friday. She does not even want me to read her books, only Dad!!! Kind of hurts my feeling but understand.

Cambry is such a sleeper. I don't remember Addisyn being this much of a sleeper. Which is good and bad. It is really hard to keep her awake to eat. We have to undress her, change her diaper and rub her the whole time she is nursing.

That is about it. I need to take more pics and try to get some when she is actually awake!!!!

Tonight is my first time being alone with both of them. Wish me luck!!!

3 comments:

alesworld said...

And so begins the balancing act; the fine art we call motherhood! You are a natural Beth look how well you did with the Ales boys... As for Addisyn, she must be a bit of a mommy's girl to be "mad" at you right now! Cambry is smart to sleep a lot; it eases the transition for Addisyn! I see Addisyn has also taken back to hairbows:) You are in our prayers!

Anonymous said...

How BEAUTIFUL these last 2 entries!! A look of utter contentment on Cambry's face!! Gorgeous!! What a handsome Family and Example God has in you!!!! Congratulations!!!!! Sunshine, milk and lots of water will put Cambry of the fast track! Addison is right to free up her Mommy to concentrate on Baby 4 now! Daddy is an Hororable man,living up to his name and job description!!!Congatulations All!!! Abundant Blessings! you are an example 4 us all!!!! Get plenty of sleep as U can!!! Love from the Michigan Gpa and Gma Brunet

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.