Thursday, November 13, 2008

7 months Old





My little peanut turned 7 months old the other day. She is the cutest thing ever. Her smile is so contagious. It makes me smile even when I am in bad mood. She is so advanced in many ways! She is already pulling up to standing. She is pretty much crawling. She can get to anything she wants, sometimes by pushing up and diving sometimes by on all four. It depends on her mood. She has more hair then Addisyn did at this age(I think she is going to pass her up soon) She also has more teeth then Addisyn. I love them both so much.
We have been sick over here. I had a stomach bug and lost 6 and 1/2 pounds in 24 hours. Don't worry I gained it back. :( Addisyn has another ear infection. Both girls have had upset stomachs. But we are better now.
We are looking forward to a fun weekend!!!

0 comments: