Monday, November 3, 2008

Pumpkin Painting and Carving


w





We decided to paint and carve pumpkin. Addisyn loved the idea and Cambry loves to be outside so she was ok watching and eating. Addisyn had so much fun painting. I recommend it everyone. She even painted ours after we finished carving them. I love this time of year with Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas!!!
You can see Cambry's teeth so much now when she smiles. She has the best smile. It just makes you want to smile. I forgot to mention that at her 6 month appointment she was 17 pounds and I forgot how long but was 70% for weight and 50% for height. What a big girl she is. She is bigger then Addisyn was. Anyway, they are both doing great and staying healthy so far!

1 comments:

Katie said...

Look at Cambry's sweet little teeth! I love pics like that.

You are a way cooler mom than I am to let Addi paint pumpkins. I'm a little OCD when it comes to stuff like that. The messes freak me out. LOL