Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween











I always have so many pictures to share. So bare with me. We had a every busy Halloween. We had MOPS that morning and then Gee Ga came to visit. We had a block party at the end of the street and I always volunteer to bring all these items and it just gets crazy. But we made it though the night, barely. Addisyn had a great time playing with her friends. We also had a visit Grandpa Ron and Grandma. Then we went trick or treating for a bit. Addisyn was tired by the end of the night. Cambry was a trooper and hung out in her stroller and did not fuss at all. I am ready for the candy to be gone.

1 comments:

Katie said...

I am ready for the candy to be gone too! My friend sent her daughter to our house with more candy. NOOOO! I was planning on throwing the candy out this week anyhow...