Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cambry turns 9 months old


My typical monthly photo with my elephant

My sister loves to hold my hand


Loving my sister

Loving Bathtime
Eating Banana
Little pig tails

My sweet little pea turned 9 months today. This was a big month for us. Cambry started a lot of tricks:
*Eating solid foods(peas, watermelon,rolls,goldfish, cheerios,baby chese puffs,strawberries,bananas, corn)
*Standing alone
*Waving
*Saying MaMa
*Clapping
*Playing with friends(Cora who is 11 days older)
*Walking behind a push toy
*Little piggy tails
I write these down to also remind me.
She is just a super amazing sweet girl. She is for the most part pretty happy. She loves to watch Addisyn still and wants to play and do what she does all the time. Pretty typical I am sure.
I am thinking the next time I post for 10 months she will be walking. We go to the dr. sometime this week or next. I will let you know what they say and how they are doing. For the most part her hemangioma is gone. I do not ever see it. It is there but barely. I am so excited. I look back and remember how scared and fearful I was of how it was going to grow but I should have just left it to God(which I eventally did after worrying myself half to death) and it turned out perfect. I thank him everyday for that blessing.

0 comments: