Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Today's the big day!!


Addisyn doing her work with her really
neat TAG pen from Aunt. It reads the page
and pictures. She loves it.

Love to play the "night night" game

Standing up like a big girl

Finally a smile

Have to do everything together

Loves to pull down the books

Whether you like it or not, today is the day for Obama to take office. We had such a great church service this weekend. Because it all said and done and all we can do is pray for our new President to make wise choices for our country and help us with this disaster we currently have going on. People are losing jobs left and right(thank goodness our boss is my father in law), wars with people having to leave their families for an extended period of time and losing their lives, the huge amount of debt we are in as a country. Just to name a few, I am sure you all know the rest.
My point is lets just pray for Obama to be a great listener from God, hope he makes the right choices for our country.
On other news, I added a few pics of my girls. We have been having potty training issues over here. Addisyn had a lot of accidents yesterday. Ugh and I just was raving about her. That's ok. Doing better today. Cambry was up last night vomiting and I was up with a sore throat and stuffy nose. Fun times.
Go Obama or as Addisyn says Go Mama. LOL

0 comments: