Monday, January 12, 2009

Potty Training Central


"Mom Seriously" face(note how she likes to have all the ponies watch her)

Her Cute Little Back Side

Enjoying Cake after her 1st time to go on the potty

We are going strong over here potty training. We started Saturday afternoon since I finally found My Little Pony underwear. She told me when we got them for her she would wear them. Did I believe her, kind of! You just never know. So I finally found some on Saturday afternoon and when we got home she wanted to put them on. We went through all 3 in 30 minutes. So when we got home from Church that night we tried again and she went a couple of times on the potty. I was putting her on every 10 minutes. Sunday she was better. She went on the potty about 10 times total from today and yesterday. I have no ideas if I am doing this completely right but who does. All I know is it is 11 AM and she has not had an accident. I am proud of my BIG GIRL.

So as I was typing this, we just had a break through. She just told me she had to go and really went. This is the 1st time. We are making progress.
Thanks to Kristen(on my blog roll) for the great potty seat and for telling me what she did with her girls.
Thanks to Bre'anna(on my blog roll too) for motivating me. She is potty training her 14 month old. Truly amazing.

0 comments: