Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer Time and New Beds











We are re-doing the girls room this summer. I hope to have Cambry in a bed by the end of the summer. As of now Addisyn is sleeping on the top bunk of the new bunk beds but when Cambry is ready to go into a big girl bed, I will separate them and they will be two twin beds. After a long search in trying to find the bunk beds I wanted, they still were not the right ones. I wanted ones that when you unstacked them, they would be the same height but they are still 1 1/2 inches difference. Hopefully I am the only one who will notice. I have also been on a hunt for bedding. I found some and it should arrive on Thursday. I hope it is what I have in mind. We are doing a garden theme with lots of butterflies and flowers and a white picket fence all the way around the room. It is going to be a slow project so I will post when we finally complete the project.
We went to Sea World on Sunday(we get our money worth huh?) and Cambry was so cute, she fell asleep on Brady floating in the lazy river. Apparently it really is lazy! Addisyn played in the water park for 2 plus hours. We normally only stay at Sea World for 2 hours so we were there a long time for us. It was fun. Then when we got home my stomach started to hurt and sure enough, STOMACH BUG again. It was so bad. I got it last time it was going around SA and lost 6 pounds in 12 hours, this time it was only 3 pounds in 10 hours but it was still no fun! Back to being normal again though.
We are trying to get out and do fun things on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and one day during the weekend. That way we are at home some but my girls get a little crazy if we do not get out that much or maybe it is me who gets crazy! We went to Landa Park, Chuck e Cheese, Sea World, Library Time, parks, swimming and gymnastics. My girls are pretty lucky huh?
Well I am going to try and post more. My mom is out of town and am sure she is missing my girls so I will try to keep her posted with pics. Love you Mom!!!

PS One of the pics is Addisyn applying my blush! We also love to wash the car together.
Also I wanted to update on my wild child Cambry who can climb all the way up the ladder and stand on the top bunk and give me a heart attack. She also loves all the big slides at the park. She wants to be just like Addisyn. She is saying a lot of words! She can say Doggie, Daddy, Hallelujah, there it is, like it. She is also doing spins, jumping and happy feet. She is such a big girl now! I love this age.

0 comments: