Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What is going on this summer!





Well this summer Brady is working like normal and I am teaching one boot camp class. I am also watching a little boy named Brady over here on Wednesday and then the rest of the weekdays I am watching the sweetest little girl named Natalie at her house. Natalie and Addisyn have so much fun together. Addisyn adores her and Natalie really likes her too. Every week is different, like this week we are there from 7-9 AM and then I pick her up at 3-5 PM. So I know she really loves the girls cause she was so concerned yesterday when I picked her up and I did not have my girls(they stayed at home with Daddy and napped). She really wanted to go get them and then she kind of just tuned me out and watched TV. I felt good cause I know she likes my girls but sad cause she must not think I am fun. Anyway, I need to get pic of them them together cause Addisyn loves her "work". The only bad thing is we have to leave here at 6:30 so they have to wake up super early and the weekends you know they still wake up super early.
So we decided to put the in the same room 2 nights ago. It is crazy but like everything else we are giving it the 3 day rule. Morning one Addisyn woke up at 5:45 yelling , "Cambry are you there, wake up!" I was not that upset cause I was already up for work but gosh it was early. This morning they slept til had to wake them.
We are not doing a mural in the girls room except for a few trees. Here is a pic of them. I think the turned out super cute. They are not done yet but here is what they look like so far. I have a whole bunch of items coming in for there room this week so I am excited. I think it should be ready in the next couple of weeks. But we have to get Cambry into a big girl bed to see what everything will look like in its place. I hope to have her in a bed by the end of the summer.

0 comments: