Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Addi is the dancing queen, Cambry is the gymnast


The "best" part

Addi and Quin




Addi had to come this day cause GeGa was busy with the cousins.




This summer Addisyn decided to try out dance with her good friend Quin and I decided to put Cambry into The Little gym for gymnastics. They both are enjoying their activities. The funniest part is that Addisyn's favorite thing about dance and the only reason she wants to keep doing dance is due to the really cute doggy daycare that has like 50 dogs outside in this fenced in area that we get to see before and after class. I mean that is really her favorite part. I think she could care less about the dancing part. I just do not know what to do with this girl. Maybe I should look into some zoo classes then!
Cambry loves gymnastics and is excited that it is for her and not Addisyn. She says, "It's my turn Addi, not yours." Which sounds mean but I am happy for her cause it is normally all about Addisyn and her activities.

0 comments: