Thursday, June 17, 2010

Morgan's Wonderland


Silly girls

Thanks Grandma

Yummy and Messy

Making Music

Addi driving, watch out

So fun


We seriously rode this 15 times

Addi's favorite the eagle

Fun times

She loved the elephant

This is a great neat park for special needs but you do not have to have special needs. It was so neat and great and the girls just have a blast. They have so many neat things from sand and water and train and cars to drive. You can bring food in to eat. I am not a "cryer" but I watched a special on the man who created this and how he did it for his daughter, I wanted to cry. He has a daughter named Morgan who is 16 and is 6'4, she is special needs and wanted to create something for her since she never had the same opportunities as other kids. I mean seriously this man is so great and such a neat story. I am going to go back for sure!!!!

http://www.morganswonderland.com/

0 comments: