Tuesday, November 9, 2010

13.1?!?!?

Really why did I sign up for the 1/2 marathon. It is this Sunday and I starting to realize how crazy I am. I did this in hopes of being in the best shape of my life at 30. My birthday is the following Monday or actually the Monday after. I will say I am pretty good shape. We joined the gym 6 months ago and I go 4 times a week for at least an hour. But running is a different story. The most I have ran is 6 and 1/2. My goal is to run 7 walk 1 and then run the rest and finish in 2:30. We will see. Brady is doing it with me too! He wants to run the whole thing so maybe he will motivate me to run the whole time. I just hope I do not cramp. This will at least be another check for me off my bucket list.
Anyway just wish me luck and I will post how I end up doing!

0 comments: