Tuesday, November 16, 2010

We Survived


Cambry LOVED Mollie

Meghan and the kids
'
After we finished

Eating before the big run

EARLY in the AM

Getting ready

BFFs

Playing games at the expo

The fam again

Checking in

Hitting the red carpet

My beautiful family

The runners

Cambry dancing at runners expo

Sweet Mollie
We did our1/2 marathon this weekend and we survived. We did pretty good. Not as great as I wanted to do but hey not training might be the reason. We ran almost all the miles and walked for a 3/4 of a mile. I think I could have ran the whole thing but walked with my hubby for a bit since he was doing this for me. My time was 2:33 and his was 2:35. I left him at the last mile cause I realized I was not going to make my time of under 2:30 but I guess I should have left him a bit earlier. It was a great experience and it was just so well put together. Next year we are going to do the relays with our moms. We will run and do the first 7.5 miles and meet them and walk the rest of it with them. I think it is neat.
I also got a big surprise on Friday. I was instructed by my husband that he was going to come home at 1 and we were going to do something fun for my birthday. So I went to the gym in the AM and then came home got ready for my surprise and had a few minutes to sit down and watch a quick show and dozed off for a second... then my doorbell was ringing and I went downstairs to answer it and to my surprise it was my BFF since 5th grade with her 8 month old that I had not met standing at the door. It was so neat of them to pull it off with out me knowing. So we go to hang out with each other all weekend. It was fun. What a great weekend. My birthday is not even until next Monday but I am sure getting spoiled for my 30th birthday.

0 comments: