Thursday, November 4, 2010

HALLOWEEN 2010


Ring toss time

Addi's turn

Addi and a sweet friend from school on the hay ride

2 poodles

Daddy and his girls

My poodle

Panda bear sis

The girls, we could not get a good one together

The neighborhood girls. I think I live with the prettiest girls on my street!!

Tiger Woods and a "golf tease"
We had a fun Halloween weekend! We took the girls to a festival at her school and did a tractor ride, played some games and went "trunk-or-treating". Then it was off to Aunt's for the girls and Brady and I went to a party across the street with some of the other neighbors. It was a lot of fun. We got the girls the next day and had fun, pot luck party at the park with a lot of neighbors and then went trick-or-treating. Did I ever tell you how much I love my neighborhood. It is just filled with young kids and great people. We all have young kids, we do MNO at each others home, we all go to the same gym and the same church. It is really amazing how all get a long so well.
I also just adore my husband. He is so good to me and our family. He is such a good sport and totes along to all the activities we have planned or I have planned for us.
So another Halloween done and a successful one! Now I just want all this candy gone cause I love it too much!!!!

0 comments: