Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Addisyn is going to be a BIG SISTER!!






You read that right, we are having another baby due April 16, 2008. That will make them about 19 1/2 months apart. I am very excited but a little bit nervous. That is our big news for the week. I have been feeling pretty good, just praying that I do not get morning sickness. I have not felt to tired yet. With Addisyn I felt tired in my 2nd trimester so we will see.


As for Addisyn I am going to say she is walking. Just in the past 2 days she has let go of the furniture and walking away. She had been walking before between Brady and I if we called her but now she is just letting go on her own. I think she will be full blown walking by next week.

Brady has been working hard on my mom's kitchen. He put in new counter tops. Added a over the range microwave and a dishwasher. I married quite the handy man.

His flag football season starts new week and so does Addisyn's Kindermusik class and my MOPS. I will let you know how they go.

I get to enjoy a mom's night out tonight:) I put a pic of Addisyn in her new big sister shirt, helping Daddy with his tools, Addisyn playing on the stairs, her favorite place and a couple pics from Gattiland.

3 comments:

alesworld said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I am so excited for all "4" of you!

Noel

kristin said...

WOW!! Any names picked out yet???

alesworld said...

Do you know if it is a boy or a girl yet?! :)