Sunday, August 5, 2007

Lots of Fun Last Week






Addisyn and I had a very busy week last week. We went to Big Top Kidz opening on Monday but the A/C was broke so they did not let anyone in. We got a couple free passes and will have to check it out later. Weds we went swimming with a couple of my friends from my MOPS group at Landa Park. Addisyn had a great time going through every ones bags and unloading my stroller but not the water. She is so silly. She was super tired and that is why she is passed out in the car seat! Thursday we went to good ole ChuckeCheese at 9 AM and no one is there and Addi loves it. She loves to watch Chucke sing. Then that afternoon we went to see my friend Kristen's daughter perform what she had learned at cheerleading camp. It was super cute. They did a great job and it brought back so many memories. Addisyn was clapping the whole time. Friday we went swimming over at Kristen's, she has 3 girls and they love Addisyn and Addi loves to play with them. Emily just loves babies and is such a sweet girl.
Finally this weekend we had a wedding, JennyChappel married Ryan Schweers. They are the cutest couple and I am so happy for them. Addisyn did not attend the wedding. It was all the way in Fredericksberg and it was late so she spent the night with grandma. Today Brady and I got to go on a date to the movies and it was great. Needless to say I am tired and we are taking it easy this week and doing some house work!!
Take Care.

0 comments: