Sunday, August 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Day Addisyn!!!



























Well my baby girl turned one. I can not believe how fast this year went by. It was truly an amazing year and we are blessed to have such wonderful family and friends. Addisyn is so loved it is unbelievable. She had a great birthday. She had a great turn out at her party. We had 11 kids including Addisyn and about 30 adults. She was super busy playing. She did not dig into the cake like I thought she was going to. She woke up at 6 that morning and did not get a nap til 12:30 so she was so tired. Otherwise I think she might have tried a bit harder on the cake.


There are so many pics. Trust me I know. I went crazy but just could not help it. I will try to give a little story for all of them. The first one is Addisyn sitting in her cute chair from Grandma and Aunt. The next one is our swing set that my moms BFF got for Addisyn. It is really nice. Brady has worked super hard on it all weekend. We almost finished it but then we have to put mulch around it. But there is a pic of it. We have had this playset for over a year now and I finally let Addisyn play in it. She loved it. Thanks Ales!!! The next one is of this girl named Bailee I babysat when she just turned 2 and now is almost 9 playing with Addisyn. Then you can see her adorable cake and the kids table and cakes. Then we have her eating cake and riding on her cool Powerwheels from Jayme!! There she is checking out the decorations and then playing with Grandma and GG and the Burnet girls. Going down the BIG slide with Daddy, hanging with Grandma and eating spaghetti. Just a cute one, hanging in the bouncer with Sam and mom and helping Daddy put together the table and chair set we got her for her birthday and enjoying a book at her table.
Hope you enjoy the pics as much as I did. I am not as bad though, I took 40 at her party, my mom took 210. We call her paparazzi.

1 comments:

kristin said...

Love the pictures! Too bad I missed the party but the girls sure had fun - they haven't stopped talking about it. I heard all about Addisyn ate the cake. Emily said if she could have just one wish it would be that Addisyn could spend the night!