Thursday, August 16, 2007

Rain Rain GO AWAY












Well we decided to give Addisyn her birthday present early and of course it starts to rain so we can not even use it, or we though. It is a huge bouncy tent. It is 11x14x10 and somehow we moved all of our furniture so the little birthday girl could use it. She loved it. But I really think Daddy is having more fun. LOL. It is really neat, it has has a little rock climbing wall and a slide. I am sure it will get much use.


I also got a new camera so get ready for a lot of new pics. My old camera frustrated me so much so I hope I have a good one on my hands now.


One more thing, my cute little nephew Colin who is only 3 is having his 2ND eye surgery tomorrow at 9:50 AM so if you please say a prayer that it goes well and he is able to recover fast.
Take care everyone. Addisyn sends kisses.

2 comments:

kristin said...

I can't believe that thing fit in your house!

alesworld said...

Forget Big Top Kidz, we'll be over first thing to climb! Love the striped outfit! NOel