Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 1


3 egg whites for the first part of breakfast

A bottle of water and steel cut oats with ground flaxseed and wheat germ(1 tbsp each) Breakfast

Snack 1-1 scoop of whey protein powder and 1 organic Fuji apple:)

Lunch-1/2 sweet potatoe and 3 ounce of grilled chicken breast with romaine lettuce(2 handfuls and sprouts) with a bit of balsamic vinegar YUMMY

Snack 2-3 ounce chicken and steamed green beans

Dinner-grilled bison, 1/2 sweet potatoe, and bok choy with 1 tbsp of olive oil.

All went well yesterday expect the steel cut oats, with flaxseed and wheat germ. It was not that great. The taste was just... well had not taste and the texture.... uhh not for me. Today I tried it with a bit of Cinnamon but still not feeling it. I am going to buy some real oats and try that maybe add some fruit for a bit of flavor. I am really stepping out of my comfort zone here. Never had bison before but tastes just like ground beef, it was great. Never had bok choy, I really liked the stalk (white part better). Also never been a big fan of sweet potatoe but giving it a chance and it is growing on me. I also do not eat fish. She does have fish as opinions but since I do not like it I am sticking to bison, chicken, and turkey. I did also have a slice of 100% whole wheat bread with organic all natural peanut butter(1 tbsp). I am feeling like I needed it!!!
But so far so good. I am hoping to keep on chugging along. Yesterday was day off at the gym. I will hit it up today though.

0 comments: