Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 4


Could not resist, look how cute she looks headed to soccer

Avocado and my eggs with green and red peppers

Chicken, sweet potato, broccoli

turkey and cucumber and radish and a bit of balsamic vinegar

dinner, zucchini, sweet potato and chicken breast

This is our busy day, take Addisyn to school, hit up the grocery store to stock up on more eggs, sweet potato and aluminum foil. Then we headed to my daughters my first day of soccer, it was outside and cold. I had to be prepared and pack a bit of a cooler. I packed my protein powder and apple. After we left there we headed to the doctor to see how her ears were looking. Great, yay! and then we came home for lunch and then pick up Addisyn home for a bit then took her to kids choir, I went to the gym while she was there and then back home. So I had to prepare and think ahead. I thought I could simply poor the protein powder into a water bottle. Wrong, wrong wrong, it went everywhere so I had to enjoy my protein shake in my 2 year old daughters sippy cup. Nice, I am sure I looked pretty cool but hey it got the job done!
So at the gym I did 30 minutes of stair stepper and 15 minutes on the elliptical. I burned 550 calories. I was working it in the short amount of time I had.
I did have my bread comb. It is my guilty pleasure. I did also have a fudge pop. I know I have no self discipline but hey I am eating a lot better then I normally do.

0 comments: