Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 2


2 egg whites, one whole egg. I tried to do the steel cut oats but could not do it so I had a few slices of cucumber instead.

3 ounce chicken breast with 1/2 apple

I love this meal. The romaine lettuce with sprouts, 3 ounce chicken breast and balsamic vinegar and 1/2 sweet potato

1 scoop protein shake and my 1/2 of apple

Yummy steamed broccoli, 3 ounce chicken breast and 1/2 sweet potato. If I liked fish it would be so much easier.
So yesterday I went to the gym and did 30 minutes of step and 30 minutes of weight training. I burned 600 calories. I did sneak in a piece of whole wheat toast with natural peanut butter.
But ok to be honest, I was talking to my bff and she had me convinced to quit and just live life. Ok so then I read the book so more and realized that this is not just about weight, but it is also about being healthy in general. Off course I would love to loose 10 pounds but having glowing skin and be able to be active my whole life sounds good to me.
But also my husband travels Monday-Friday and my will power at night time is so bad. I have him here on the weekends to keep me in check but not last night. After I got the kids to bed, I sat down to watch "The Bachelor" and was hungry so I snacked on yet another whole wheat bread with just a tiny bit of PB and 1/4 of a sliced banana. Well you might be thinking that is not bad but then I went to let the dogs out and these dang mini ice cream sandwiches were literally calling my name. I caved in and had 2. I was thinking well it is only 160 calories for two cause I am so used to counting calories but it is the sugar that is not good for me when I am doing this cooler one plan. Oh well, it happened I felt horrible afterwards and will try to stay strong today. My kids will get those for dessert today or they are getting thrown out. No more in this house. I can not handle the temptation.
So day 2 not the best but day 3 is going great!!

0 comments: