Friday, January 7, 2011

So my blog is chaning for a bit....

I am starting this eat clean diet for 2 weeks. I am going to have this blog to keep me accountable. Every day I am going to post my meals and that way if someone else wants to try it, great. It is geared though people that need help with the last 5-10 pounds(ding,ding,ding) about to do a photo shoot, hitting plateaus, and muscle definition. This is not a diet but a lifestyle change. Get all the processed food out of your house, no more eating out and change the way you feel. This week, I have been trying to eat cleaner and get ready for next week. I hope to see some great results. Maybe help some people that are in a habit of eating all processed canned, frozen food. It is not great for you or your kids. I will also let you know if it is more expensive. I am thinking it should be about the same. My friend Carla is one week a head of me and doing great. She says the prices were about the same. You are only supposed to this meal plan for 2 weeks and then switch to another one that allows dairy and carbs. In this one we are only getting carbs from your fruit mainly and oatmeal. I hope some others will try this out. I am following a book from Tosca Reno, The Eat-clean Diet recharged!

Stay tuned going to the store tomorrow to buy my food for Sunday.

0 comments: